[Bell Historians] Magna Carta and ringing at Bath Abbey

Mark Regan markregan at dSL1Q5DTyeZ_AmnCCwdYbQ25EItHMSbm4f_ltJ5xKDc30fGpLQC1S3eiX7_PcNPrC-KtPZ9lKAC0EtI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 9 16:53:56 BST 2009

Next time I see my friend Alan Taylor at EH on a DAC matter, I'll incite
Magna Carta if we can't find a way forward.

More information please!

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue