[Bell Historians] Hanley Stoke on Trent

mikechester_uk mike at o7lFYIh5UOn5ELujJQpDBkM3InZvfHG3r4wY1y_DmH-5ZG3UDcRnzYVH4_swp7RUBkL2sCkb7ayAr8yKbwCtG9FIvA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 12 12:09:10 BST 2009

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford" <c.j.pickford.t21 at ...> wrote:

>  as is the point that although two of the Hanley bells (as I understand it) are memorials, they are part of an instrument which is not (in toto) a memorial
>
> CP

If **all else fails**, perhaps you could take out 8 bells and leave the 2 memorial bells and cast two replacement. Shame as they are all of the same date, but surely better than leaving them derelict in the tower.

Mike