[Bell Historians] Hanley Stoke on Trent

John Camp camp at D1G8W1dL3Ipa44BkoE6uiOhnCmJGL82lSLW7sx1BMSUuOU6A3IFz44skxhCbXzLd-I7LTcv7mpT4uVkI.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 12 18:37:49 BST 2009

At 08:07 on 12 September 2009, Chris Pickford wrote:

> But the suggestions from Ted Steele and Phil Lucas regarding the
> relocation of other types of memorial (besides bells) are well worth
> pursuing

Perhaps it's not wholly in point, but the High Wycombe War Memorial
Hospital was demolished in the sixties and replaced by a new district
general hospital.  This has a plaque next to the main entrance,
recording the former hospital.  There is a British Legion parade in
the area near the plaque every Remembrance Sunday.

John Camp