[Bell Historians] Re: Birkenhead St Mary

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at P6WlQ62xAdCFY93BldgRFSdSBwWzdeQQwskq7JY5WgYUo_4JW-01IHcd4PnFG0n_LlSzRPWXEDChY-ppiF3VD4RtRl7PEw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 18 13:02:03 BST 2009

Thanks for the very rapid and comprehensive answers to my enquiry.

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309