[Bell Historians] Birkenhead St Mary

Sam Austin sam0austin at RK4-fGkJ2MXeRerT0qnGm29Sp15GjPFIm4XWbWb8VOp2FJFgGchJsv9vPApKYYyUUEEOpI11nyCnZ2vpGwHmGHcFDxI.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 18 13:03:41 BST 2009

Yes, two trebles at Wallasey (St Nicholas), Whitechapel 1977, although it is
said locally that the augmentation from Oxton benefitted in some way from
the destruction of the Birkenhead bells.

Further details here: http://www.wirral8.f9.co.uk/wirral/priory.htm

Aye

Sam