[Bell Historians] TES http://www.taylorbells.com

John H Allen john at Z6Jdta-iGtMGVIYmXcR1NyqbyFU5opNqUolJvfe7jaFQBi6LrrZhci5ySDscVcWfU2l-WZ289iXW.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 24 08:54:38 BST 2009

This is what I see.( The logos will not paste.)

John

Under Construction    The Loughborough bell foundry known as Taylors, Eayre,
Smith has fallen into administration. Bids to buy this organisation are to
be made by the deadline of Friday 2nd October 2009.

The old company site is

  http://www.taylorbells.co.uk
This site is being prepared for communication between individuals who are
interested in co-operating to acquire control of this business and to
re-organise it as a going concern to serve the needs and interests of the
bell and musical community.
The domain name taylorsbells.com has been chosen to reflect the necessary
international nature of the future for this endeavour
We await confidential commercial details from the administrators, before we
can fully explore the practical futures.  One of the assets is expected to
be the logo and tradename, which I have used here to identify this
endeavour. It is hoped that the archives will also be included as we would
like to make this valuable information available online.

Please be patient, for as soon as we are able, we shall put together future
plans for a bid in consultation with those who may be interested in working
with us .
In the meantime, please send an email to Charles Lucy at
taylors at 1FQXO0zUa_6kSN4Gu53jrjj_SYq7jevWxMGRGKbRwiBvnAkwiqjXG2wQ8WhhdCSKNXc7cfhBtNA8y0FPn6Q.yahoo.invalid to make us aware of your interest in this project. This
may be as an employee, customer, potential investor, or bells enthusiast.
This will enable us to keep you informed on progress and offer you access to
the interactive functions which we plan for this site.