[Bell Historians] TES http://www.taylorbells.com

John Camp camp at hqeB8Pn5EF7Xs35We0vKsD2VHcS-FjNzv92j7oeFfULGAX6Q27rj1Wo2n8rMYu3fSNXfFT43Wi-ggp88H4g.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 24 09:08:52 BST 2009

At 08:56 on 24 September 2009, Robert Lewis wrote:
> At 08:43 24/09/2009, John Camp wrote::

> What are we to make of this?

The use of the TE&S logo without permission is likely to be an
infringement of copyright and may well constitute other breaches of
the law.

As to the rest of it, I hope that the administrators are aware of the
content and have access to appropriate advice.

I would advise caution in making further comments.

John Camp