[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Basildon bell ower

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at i0Wx-Ck0HzdfWSr_PaJM4uDxhAFd6BiqwlRMY3tMI_ynW6THN31_q872aYTCNT2OwdQdjoGhf5Gk3Ru-f21PcQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 28 11:23:39 BST 2009

Nine quarter peals have been recorded here.

AAJB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jimhedgcock
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:18 AM
  Subject: [SPAM] [Bell Historians] Basildon bell ower

    Yesterday I had the opportunity to ring at this tower. I was very impressed and it is much better than I had anticipated. Whilst the tower is a bit wobbly the bells handle well. Except for the Vicarage there appears to be no residential property in the immediate area but there appears to have been no peals rung on them. Is there a reason for this?