[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Basildon bell ower

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at dXQHNazrhjZ7_QcFSJrZcTpC7pmZbOih0vKK86T6buPU6UaZeyFOw_nZUGqL-RdJUewOsBNFainZbBgTfb1hwvGp_KDsUcDeJbs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 28 12:43:51 BST 2009

Sounds like no one has been prepared to do all things necessary to
organise a "first on the bells".
First you need a date that is a suitably auspicious local occasion that
both church and council deem it appropriate.
Then there is the question of which ringers have"rights" regarding the
"first on the bells".
It could take years to put together and the organiser could well find he
would not get a rope after all those who "should" ring were included,
and still blamed by others who thought they had more "right" to be in it
than some with ropes.

I do not work Wednesday Thursday or Friday.
Please forward to rodbic at Xuj4ZrZZHTT14AireMJmlM-ql77EtiLz6-e0_ndkP0T-e28GvdRb_6VhVhUp6pvIQc076mw-CcJm.yahoo.invalid as well as my work email if you
want me to see it on these days. Do not send anything classified to
rodbic at Xuj4ZrZZHTT14AireMJmlM-ql77EtiLz6-e0_ndkP0T-e28GvdRb_6VhVhUp6pvIQc076mw-CcJm.yahoo.invalid