[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Basildon

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at JGQcJeb5CPZPjDBb9lV2wswUCha1IFNtYl94kaHqQqqp68O1H5iGatUnF3sIUCj4SR2KutzoB5SHB3G1tAbFZYEy3PCntczCAbOW3Zs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 28 13:10:20 BST 2009

 I thought Basildon had fully overcome the financial problems that so
long delayed the tower opening, is there still a difficulty?
Personally I am an admirer of this spectacular modern tower and
installation, although some ringing room climate control would make a
nice addition.
The only other "Display" tower I can think of is Bathurst NSW. I wish
there were more.

"Perhaps the organiser could auction ropes to the highest bidders and
thereby raise some useful funds for the Church.

How much would you be prepared to pay?

RAL"

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132