Christ Church, Jerusalem

Mike mike at zBi-Q9-Bv_mPrBUbis_4B1-l13iF4Ggv4HR8N2SidLtOgxaHo9xlq94IgrN-NJZy_RvmwYhZHTWSy3MA-Qdc7h8u.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 3 16:04:40 BST 2010

I have received the following email - can anyone provide any details?

Thanks

Mike

I have recently become rector at Christ Church Jerusalem, Israel.  We have 8 Harrington tubular bells in an old bell tower with that was closed off  - during renovations decades (?) ago.   No one has any records about them.

Do you know anything, or could you direct me to find out about them?  It seems Harrington Bells is defunct.

David Pileggi