[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at MPWZmv-0F8jLPxhrNRPGOR21sZNZod0xU1bmSAUlXPJrWGYrNOJoZPYsRn3Aw7DZseOFXN6tDkB0fLhP0v13.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 15 19:06:00 BST 2010

Very useful list, Richard. Note that Ellacombe's Somerset is in fact
included in the same scanned volume as his Gloucestershire.

Andrew Bull

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Smith
Sent: 15 April 2010 13:58
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

As chance would have it, yesterday I uploaded a list to
Graham John's Change Ringing wiki of all of the county
histories that I was aware of.

http://www.changeri
<http://www.changeringing.co.uk/wiki/index.php/County_histories>
nging.co.uk/wiki/index.php/County_histories

I have just updated it to include this new volume (plus
Dennis Greenwood's of which I was previously unware). Many
of the Victorian histories are available freely online but
can be hard to locate. I have linked them.

I'm sure I have omitted quite a few more important works so
additions or corrections would be gratefully received. (In
fact, you can edit the wiki yourself if you like.)

RAS