Stoke, Please do this

John Camp camp at gYUycvXwT-6z2aRO6Ab2klNh9cbANUUnnjQusE-gfP7RXA5PDiKbN9UhiW8m0-ibdwKE3oCNyIz6Ryjw5JG4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 23 21:15:38 BST 2010

At 15:01 on Friday 23 April 2010, Roderic Bickerton wrote (on r-c):

> See this weeks RW

> Go to link, which must be a continous full line:
> <http://www.planning.stoke.gov.uk/dataonlineplanning/AcolNetCGI.exe?ACTION=UNWRAP&RIPNAME=Root.PgeResultDetail&TheSystemkey=56582>

> go to the end of the form

> Do the "click here" on public presemtations

> You wont have a reference number so again "ckick hear" and fill in name and
> address.

> click the "chose option"

> Click support if you believe the bells should be transfered.

> entering a comment is optional, but worth doing

Please do this!  It is really worth it.  I am sure that local
councillors will be influenced by strong support.  And make a comment,
pointing out how ridiculous it is to retain bells in a tower where
they can't be rung.  The more comments the better.

JEC