Higher Bebington Chimes

Peter Humphreys peter at 01ujC0ofA-fbnluDYHB8mt6_nOIX0ImifbRBF-p4Oe5BTrq72tVFelUZh6lHoK2Z6TUqTrVBfD1Fa64.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 12 18:27:51 BST 2010

I have now placed a few photographs on the Wirral Branch Website showing the
'Old' and the 'New' ...

http://www.wirral8.f9.co.uk/wirral/hrbebpics.htm

What I neglected to say in my previous email was that the original chiming
apparatus is still in place and useable as previously.

(UntiI I looked there I hadn't realised quite how poor were the original
photographs I took in 2002. Some are still there and will, in due course, be
replaced by the ones taken this morning).

Peter

Peter Humphreys

15 Mount Park

Bebington