[Bell Historians] Crown Bob

Sam0austin sam0austin at ulsqIQy99_pUp0dS8FDG3MqtBL5j29dzrsC8FC5s-VURaHANsena6Yf1KeJPsJnAq4edKh70k5enwnnXVA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 10 10:57:04 GMT 2010

Have you read "Forbidden Methods", recently published by the Whiting
Society? There's an interesting explanation in there. In short, Crown
Bob isn't a method but was the term used for Spliced.

Aye

Sam

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Dec 2010, at 10:08, "Graham John" <graham at EYTMdQTMx5YxKicUP92csVx5iSurt8ohZZFStrtRhuCcroEYOOArGVGZePWFwunSgDir0kCyicc1--yRfYBGbyv3x4KE.yahoo.invalid>