[Bell Historians] Useless Information..........

matthewhigby at _fI49fHGMye14qxZ77EN1Yel7hMmRWviCej8m1ma5-q_ZIu1uuGPS8_vzJc4hIFZFXIKOAPBlnVVsw.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at _fI49fHGMye14qxZ77EN1Yel7hMmRWviCej8m1ma5-q_ZIu1uuGPS8_vzJc4hIFZFXIKOAPBlnVVsw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 30 20:08:12 GMT 2010

Strensham, Croome D'Abitot (apart from one bell) The old frame at
Cricket Malherbie (to cleverly make use of the window openings). These
immediately spring to mind. I am sure there are heaps more.

Following on from Matthew's useless information request re bells being
transposed in bell frames, I was wondering how many frames are
installed in the tower out of the traditional N-S E-W orientation ie
diagonaly?
To start the ball rolling I can think of two, first Chedzoy in Somerset
where it is diagonaly placed and the second is the retained eight bell
frame at South Petherton (although this is placed in the octagonal
upper part of the tower).

DG