Useless Information..........

David Godwin Dwhgodwin at 08poYoZsfo-l0damTioRztdKpPApgtWsoTeMBcTZ4UcSsZ2GBvTEb_uD8BWMoby9yLvM2VBv5dS55r4.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 30 20:03:40 GMT 2010

Following on from Matthew's useless information request re bells being transposed in bell frames, I was wondering how many frames are installed in the tower out of the traditional N-S E-W orientation ie diagonaly?
To start the ball rolling I can think of two, first Chedzoy in Somerset where it is diagonaly placed and the second is the retained eight bell frame at South Petherton (although this is placed in the octagonal upper part of the tower).

DG