Lukis Church bells 1857

Brian Meldon CanewdonBells at t9awd-nPskxadzJAR_Gns9gyy8FoNhXaMi-Mh6YzLhDMTwbR_WwDn4UtAbgz6uEBLNVpHe23IVln-ZkzgMlY4e8.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 31 19:07:14 GMT 2010

Hi John

The full text with all the plates can be down loaded from here for free:

 http://www.archive.org/details/anaccountchurch00lukigoog

I hope this helps.

Brian Meldon