[Bell Historians] ANZAB Bells list

Richard Offen richard.offen at L0DFifobVStV5o-Q2EhwF10bbPx1F-ppUkzB5S2iCXMNcbpvxU2GaOQiOCe0JIfNyUc3EqNjRMp9HbChEDb4sZjN.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 7 12:05:50 GMT 2010

I which case, I would love a copy please Jack.

Best wishes,

Richard

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of John Cummins
Sent: Sunday, 7 February 2010 8:03 PM
To: bell historians
Subject: [Bell Historians] ANZAB Bells list

The Bell Schedule I have prepared consists of non-peal ringing bells in
Australia and New Zealand. all in together in alphabetical order.  I am not
claiming it to be all inclusive and only consists of details compiled over a
quarter of a century mainly from newspapers and Lists provided from the Bell
Foundries and local knowledge.   Jack Cummins.

19:35:00