ANZAB Bells list

John Cummins murbah at Nc6DFhIe-JpwA4vMqXKKctzAxuEn7LE50OM5I-ifa_HfkXAoyvA2-ElsQUWOxTrXKUn5dQlzBpMDAUAB.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 7 12:02:55 GMT 2010

The Bell Schedule I have prepared consists of non-peal ringing bells in Australia and New Zealand. all in together in alphabetical order.  I am not claiming it to be all inclusive and only consists of details compiled over a quarter of a century mainly from newspapers and Lists provided from the Bell Foundries and local knowledge.   Jack Cummins.