Church clock maintenance contracts

John and Annette Thorp aandj.thorp at JrPGdrTrBrG8MVLLzV4SR3vGY-z17ABXX6uhoWOv0cdv43N-KiLqp6PtZAAWGRqXbQoqVOpntLmSjm3S-VSi.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 22 19:01:23 GMT 2010

Dickon: In case no-one else has mentioned them yet, we use Public Clocks, at
St Anne's Highgate (154 year-old clock) and at St Martin's Gospel Oak
(probably 140 year-old; but for both clocks their electric winding gear is
younger; both have an hour chime). As far as I know (as the person who sees
the clocks' works most often and keeps them right - but not the person
formally responsible for them), Public Clocks have given us a satisfactory
service, both for routine maintenance (their recent annual service at St
Anne's cost £105.75) and for occasional repairs.

Their email is info at NxsfLtDDafI-sgI-Iab1eromF309naCQn0psCDlBTBI4Rb9F20Mbe-nfrnqDktPBMQvs7Odd9k7_RJCqlk30q7UA.yahoo.invalid, phones 020 7837 4345 and 01753 573
332. Postal address Slough.

John Thorp.