Church Bells of Kent

Dickon Love dickon at mhQAgHCmmWkXGPJs29tnNCnWeFbkv7xyo71hu_FCv2n0x_CEOb0dbgsgy9C-egl-Xyw1USCLZ43ihw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 23 16:23:47 GMT 2010

I know many of you may have come across my website "Love's Guide to the
Church Bells of Kent".  I started the site in 1998, although began my
research and database a good few years earlier.  The good thing about
publishing research on a website rather than write a book is that you
can continually add to the information and keep it up to date.  Well it
has taken 14 years, but I thought people might be interested to hear
that I have reached the milestone of now having a page for every ring of
bells in Kent.

A few stats - the whole site currently contains 4,130 files and almost
90 MB of material.  This currently covers 395 towers, and I have a fair
few more singletons to add to this.

DrL