Old Bell Books.

matthewhigby at EYT8ptBR-msekVmVZKnvwsZvZFaBirUXfetclOiwl5svGgkTgyULgN5r7zIKaDPGeOmJWLqBRE37mSM.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at EYT8ptBR-msekVmVZKnvwsZvZFaBirUXfetclOiwl5svGgkTgyULgN5r7zIKaDPGeOmJWLqBRE37mSM.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 7 21:25:56 GMT 2010

I have been asked if I would sell the following bell history related books, on a friends behalf. Proceeds to go towards the Rosscarbery augmentation scheme.

1) The Church Bells of Northamptonshire by Thomas North, published 1878. Ex library copy in original binding. Slight tear between spine & front cover, otherwise a very nice copy.

2) The Bells of England by JJ Raven. Published 1906. Ex library copy. Has been rebound. Fair to good condition.

3) Towers and Bells of Britain by Ernest Morris. Published 1955. Ex library copy. Has been rebound. Fair to good condition.

Sensible offers (off list) to me at the above address please.

Cheers,

Matthew