old bells

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at WrJWZrSWySDDc1KegIdzz_aqQWGwTDbG4issY79wp8cWNP9rrKZJuHv2MhMqCXdmVqQrvSckODRhfmpgjVv2vA.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 5 16:25:31 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "nitramwe" <edwardwmartin at ...> wrote:

> What exactly is the oldest church bell in the British Isles - date and whereabouts? This must have been asked before but I cannot find it
>
> thanks
> Eddie Martin

 It would seem that GAD has seen an interesting thing or two in his time! Have a look at the top two pictures on George's homepage and hover your mouse pointer over each of the pictures:

http://georgedawson.homestead.com/

Alan