[Bell Historians] Hanley

David Willis dcwillispiano at jQ28zXXrk5kPbCrFNMwGhzG2KfezPxK7Ebjiea1eptI_LUSDzMjF4moGCSSaBwZYqhR8Wjj4Lf-UF1_pmrE1ew.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 30 11:59:08 BST 2010

--- On Wed, 28/7/10, John H Allen <john at wAVKYCqkVQnhWTXKo7qq12a63Yrv0-S1XNIYf7RGu_PXNtX4XnK0Z-tVff0snTWrBwb4QBlOAj4TTpo.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

Decision against the advice of the Officers.

The documents from the link below give full details
including a letter of support from EH.

John

http://www.planning .stoke.gov. uk/dataonlinepla nning/AcolNetCGI .exe?ACTION= UNWRAP&RIPNAME=Root. PgeResultDetail&TheSystemkey= 56582

Can you show me how I can read what EH has to say about it please.
I would like to know which side they are supporting .#