YMCA Jerusalem - Carillon

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at YzW34zoF5nmR3qfSvwi16FUbZ_VITFt0DChy69VXMkFBJI6lGjp-D0x4-G5JC1lU9BwSQsKI2AlBTSm3.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 4 13:42:50 BST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone out there have knowledge of the reported carillon in the
YMCA tower in Jerusalem?

Having just returned from Israel and having seen the YMCA tower, I have
just learned that it has, reportedly, a carillon!   If I had only known,
I would have attempted a visit.

My wife and I did get to hear some of the catholic church bells in
Jerusalem and see the Harrington tubular bells at Christ Church.

Best wishes

Alan