[Bell Historians] Cherington, Warks

David Bryant davidbryant at fsalteH_2TzzYtmY34XxgnqNhv87Nz8vmYMCQYpXe2_4Mu-2RJfYPjyHJy3D_QfUExZbDymCZjALV2mG_xc4rw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 6 21:28:42 BST 2010

"I can find no mention of T Male anywhere in the peal book, and only one entry for R Chapple, the latter seemingly as a strapper for the tenor at Todenham (tenor 12cwt!) behind a peal of Grandsire Doubles in May 1910."

Perhaps more likely that there was only one person on the bell at once - quite common I believe before CC rules about the same ringer / ringers having to be on the bell throughout.