[Bell Historians] Cherington, Warks

Mike mike at 4kjEVGf8uWk_f-T7t5OKCEm0Kr3ycaQUvfSLhLm4kmJVHU7vDB5pyg9yP4rswhCGq-9hONFY33x1p651CBeU9F2v.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 6 21:50:13 BST 2010

> Although the term "Non Association" wasn't used in those days, the 1910 Cherington peal was just that so far as I can see.
>
> I think T. Male was probably Thomas Male of Warwick
>
> CJP

This seems likely to me.  I also think that it might be Thomas Male of Warwick, he is listed in the Warwickshire Guild report for that year under this tower.  W Large is noted as being from "Todenham, Moreton-in-Marsh" in the same report.

Mike