[Bell Historians] YMCA Jerusalem - Carillon

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at g55euEpXZtLLvma5zzhuBjE6dwp7kcPe-HMHpZHeAh7hNIJGY4LRAI0ees9ycXrLUq9_5wYDdFvqkQM.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 7 21:21:50 BST 2010

Hello Alan,

Thanks for the info.

A paragraph was also noted in the RW, page 230, April 14, 1933, but no
weights were included..

Best wishes

Alan