[Bell Historians] Re: This weeks Ringing World

David Bryant davidbryant at sY8ZRA1Z1ZDo1MebX25x8fXR3SEZfrSttjSNp6IYFWtxRw-Jwtf65cjXI5Z0cglhQif1tNXGq5CAYznUSObQHA.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 14 19:43:21 BST 2010

> If we are thinking about 'interesting' fives becoming even worse sixes,
> what about Staple Fitzpaine?

I don't think I can recall a worse-sounding ring of bells than those - they
really are dreadful! Treble is not too bad a bell, 2nd is terrible and they
get worse round the circle. Pity as it's one of the finest of the smaller
Somerset towers.