[Bell Historians] FW: Aluminimum bells

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at OioPQYwtm_whmVwN6JpTkHOOkuJmknZ4b0o_89DpnBeLT2dE8eSaScMdu8xcyaGLQBfY8M0iJbP32Qd5q27oRx4Wzw_BAoDIJGE.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 28 09:45:02 BST 2010

Gosh, what a mix.
I trust U will give it a tap.
One wonders, will it have resonance or just be dead.

I do not work Wednesday Thursday or Friday.
Please forward to rodbic at Ia2L648Pje0N4c0ShEUkDaxBDw-lKXrl2rNTLT9_uyJrI0ngc45KzviSzWlQTq5yOdXvWMUm8YrGIw.yahoo.invalid as well as my work email if you
want me to see it on these days. Do not send anything classified to
rodbic at Ia2L648Pje0N4c0ShEUkDaxBDw-lKXrl2rNTLT9_uyJrI0ngc45KzviSzWlQTq5yOdXvWMUm8YrGIw.yahoo.invalid

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Higson
Sent: 25 June 2010 13:26
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] FW: Aluminimum bells

                    *** WARNING ***

 This message has originated outside your organisation,

We now have the spec for the aluminium from the melted down tornado:

90.92% Aluminium
3% Copper
3% Zinc
0.46% Magnesium
0.89% Silicon
0.69% Iron
0.86% Nichol
0.01% Lead
0.01% Tin
0.08% Titanium
0.08% Chrome

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
7032766