[Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

Roderic Bickerton rodbick at 6Uw93Meyj4xzWmA5gr_i3A8rJQWVCExZjw5ZSMkK9YhzGwIiHui77susJL84eWc4FdHRgc9ooo572ZPR1nL4.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 20 08:46:33 GMT 2010

Gosh, If ever there was a way of causing alternative views to be sort, this
must be it.
Yes I have heard of visit charging, but not for quite a long time, and not
against an RFQ for anything substantial.
Has this tower asked several times before, even if some time ago. Perhaps
Whitechapple have reason to believe they are very unlikely to get work.