[Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

George Dawson george at vWQalOLR8ZabsB3Wr0SwY1EI_LXP0t05Of0ppoFnliEovHobWp2y-Cz5TzZjDZfqQDevur7DFzAT6PfyCJOOgjd6jQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 21 10:22:35 GMT 2010

."

Taylor's are perfectly capable of casting G&J profile bells, too.

Back in 1980 when we were considering the augmentation of Nottingham St
Marys from 10 to 12, I was summoned to Loughborough & shown 2 wooden
strickles & told that Taylors would cast 2 'G&J' bells using those strickles
if required. (In the event the PCC went to a different contractor).

George