[Bell Historians] Isle of Wight

George Dawson george at bsuIfhwagfsWGkoBnjBT1TiFObYSZ2Fr3BGFO2t2hDhavYGh-OJjCKP0Z085oF67NFGetu2HOM8gvOVrxhrw91czhPSm.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 24 09:52:08 GMT 2010

Thanks, I think I already have an answer to my problem.

Regards

George

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Frye
Sent: 24 March 2010 09:44
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Isle of Wight

 >George Dawson wrote: Are there any members of this group on the Island??

I don't know if he is on this list, but I think that Steve Noyes may be a
useful contact. See eg http://www.noyes.org.uk/iw/iwtowers.htm

I'll be there at Easter for a week.

Chris Frye.

PS I learned to ring at Ryde. So for me, in a very personal way, the Taylor
A frame could be called "the mother of all bell frames". For a number of
years I assumed that all frames were like that!

19:33:00