[Bell Historians] new Government policies on historic environment published

Richard Offen richard.offen at 5WzamaryslcaaLKKbiQ7lrdLCjwAkp0Eqi-uDBamvzj0r46JL1irbZsmsqC7JOY6JyWj9wL3Az1HZ128WYT_kFms.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 24 14:37:32 GMT 2010

I was thinking more of a piece of rotten old bell frame!

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone

On 24/03/2010, at 10:24 PM, "Andrew Higson" <andrew.higson at fni4QyXJ--5M3GieRObhP_wcjEY8D7n3X13iqyDIaVAgAeIiz-ApfltEM33Fzwpfuve_qYHwM3TBWntBwQ0b2KR8FOy3Re_aNQ.yahoo.invalidk