[Bell Historians] Seattle

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at yOZttc_Tp4w2lucD0S-2vudybtXj_qr3C_9gm2vXDeLQ7rHUPMcR368R1QSN2sA7tt0AZk6rx0cnRocFRY63JfI4Rt9JldVwgNU.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 25 17:14:44 GMT 2010

Mr Dove!

http://dove.cccbr.org.uk/detail.php?searchString=Seattle&Submit=++Go++&D
oveID=SEATTLE

Assuming that nobody has snuck another ring into Seattle of course. I'll
look out the inscriptions tomorrow, if I get a chance and assuming
nobody else has the information to hand.

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
7032766