Help!

Mike mike at FQYP9IXNDT_2_pNK0zSzvYt8OoBPIs3WANUdAJdfgrQ_pdQEkvc355FywNCmT0x8bVtTML6oBh2HOm8KaR--kN73ug.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 29 16:01:52 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <davidl.cawley at ...> wrote:

> Basically, I want to unsubscribe from bell historians, and then just re subscribe to the group using my btinternet address and that alone.
>
> I need VERY SIMPLE guidance. Any offers? Possibly best on my davidl.cawley at btinternet address.

It looks very likely that you simply subscribed again when you moved email addresses and your old dave at ... one is still being sent out messages, as is your new davidl......  one

I am sure that Red Leader will be able to delete your old one for you when he next gets his messsages.

Mike