Help!

Brian Meldon CanewdonBells at qHxwASy3HVu5qGMU9mA57vBkTy0N6RaLb7KEi7vK4CIOtTLnUq9I17iZAJ_nG4YkfxG823a4Wo-lEFUpEDbZxZeLe2vK6w.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 29 15:49:57 BST 2010

Hi Dave
Did you set up a new Yahoo account for your new e-mail address?
If so you will need to delete the old one from the group by logging on to Yahoo via the internet with the old account details.

I personally only access the Yahoo groups via the internet any way and my settings have been altered for all the groups that I am a member so I receive no e-mails from Yahoo at all. It is down to personal choice, but I find this is by far the best way as I can access the groups when I chose rather than Yahoo filling my inbox with e-mails.

Brian Meldon