Bar chimes

Mike mike at G_8lSlMMY36bX3D9D23jMGfzmAx_Fi9MS7cVkJdceVB7WH-T9VwHcrM-6blJZIBOL2k94gTfKHatltJXvaFw_vLrVQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 3 14:54:15 BST 2010

I belive that they are solid "bars" of metal - though I stand to be corrected.

I'd be interested about Copnor, as this would be the only extant set, AFAIK.  There is no mention of the chime on the church website that I can find.

Dunham's wooden bellcote rotted and was replaced with a stone gable end with one conventional bell.

Mike