[Bell Historians] Have you voted yet?

Sam0austin sam0austin at PSeGip3N1dueUUZzdcwwGeO42tKsRon0o6IlkrISDojigaDxohzYVY8vCwMZorUdCLi3MTQ-fjG3dXOwyRhwnx1J_0k.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 5 09:45:19 BST 2010

I've seen your submission Richard. If anyone else is going to vote
then I suggest they could be more imaginative with their comments.

"Bells are meant to be heard" & "They should ring to the Glory of God"
seem to have been done to death by ringers, and I'm not sure if that
will 'wash' with Stoke Council; remember they are civ servants and may
not be ringers, musicians or Christian.

If someone knows how these planning departments work, I'm sure a
paragraph or two's worth of guidence for 'would-be' voters would be
welcomed.
Aye

Sam
Sent from my iPhone