[Bell Historians] St John and St James, Bootle

Richard Offen richard.offen at 6KVj0rQ3jhFK0X6akFSgDnGllNLRXROoX1iUreNHPkBOjtbjVCfHn7Zt7980xu0-Rt1IgFgFcIRm_lVdzH6gfUyhZTw.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 5 23:05:15 BST 2010

David Cawley will remember the visit he, Ranald Clouston and I made to
Snargate in Kent many years ago.

Like Bryan, we couldn't get the door to the newel staircase open. When
we eventually did, we had to remove about 15' of jackdaw nest before
we could ascend to the fascinating ancient ring of three.

Richard

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone