[Bell Historians] Slider Manufacturers

andrew at Pl5myYPWd0yrmAqIAnOtFiU9Ii5qRp8yLadl-UJZtvDROdY4h_keJIfNyWSe3pPKEpaQsPl3wTwjZQ.yahoo.invalid andrew at Pl5myYPWd0yrmAqIAnOtFiU9Ii5qRp8yLadl-UJZtvDROdY4h_keJIfNyWSe3pPKEpaQsPl3wTwjZQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 10 16:21:20 BST 2010

Ring 01509 212241 ask for simon!
Andrew
------Original Message------
From: Alan Ellis
Sender: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
ReplyTo: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Slider Manufacturers
Sent: 10 May 2010 07:28

Hello Everyone, We need help from an expert concerning the manufacture of a new slider. It is  40-3/4 in. long, tip to tip.  It is 2-1/4 in. thick. At the pivot end it has 3-1/2 in. radius and at the sliding end it is 2-1/2 in wide and is squared.   In other words it tapers from 3-1/2 in. to 2-1/2 in. The pivot pin is 5/8 in. in diameter and the centre line of the hole is 2-1/2 in. in from the end. When the pivot end is flat, the sliding end is 6-1/4 in. higher.   The length of the 'flat' at the pivot end is about 19 in.   At the sliding end, the 'flat' is 5 in.   Between the two curved parts, there is also a flat section some 14 in. long. An estimate of price and delivery time would be appreciated.  What would be really wonderful is if I could bring it back to Canada at the end of the month.. Best wishes Alan Ellis Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver.