[Bell Historians] Peal by young ringers at Crayford

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at Pj9YOxgZ2cTwlybhGatvPOqmrKlgMmOUB6fpOyaMgHY3ShLb3E7ri0OV5UBNaK1JlArD67Mn0SYQbzweKw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 7 22:22:37 GMT 2010

Mike,

The peal was rung in 1934. Details:

KENT C.A.

Crayford, Kent, St Paulinus

Sat April 21 1934 2h50 (12¾)

5024 PLAIN BOB MAJOR

Comp. F Bennett

1  Percy Stone

2  Arthur W Jones

3  Phyllis E Tillett

4  Walter H Dobbie

5  Margaret Pack

6  John J L Gilbert (C)

7  Joseph T Pack

8  Edwin A Barnett

The average age of the band is 15 years, and it is the youngest to ring a
peal.

There are a couple of write-ups in the RW.

I am very sorry to hear of Percy’s death. I rang at Allesley during my time
at “The Lanch” as it was then.

Andrew Bull

  _____