[Bell Historians] Identify this church

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 2R5_XF0D-YPVHTjunccNDfu-5n0nmajlNECLs63h3v9IIxgfCzkZKCpUfFGQezKsCYvpJZX_iJ1d_lFC8ToXzjZ5mOELMdx91g.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 10 23:16:13 GMT 2010

Fishtoft it certainly is - so thanks to Nick for identifying it, and to Ted for providing the link to a recent photo. Information passed on to the Windows on Warwickshire website so that a correction can be made.

I was stumped on this one - but I had better luck with a puzzle about a bell photo GAD sent me this afternoon. Such challenges are fun, as Nick says!

CJP