[Bell Historians] FW: [railwaycanal] New MAPCO Map of London - 1878

Anne Willis zen16073 at k-5UgUv2hip7VaBV8I0pQAGsokkhfAINuQU-JRw2qoZq-LhkH5UpuOgEgkD7srPpJ17mLhyVG7I.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 17 19:00:42 GMT 2010

Stanford's Library Map Of London And Its Suburbs; Or, Geological
Library Map Of London 1878
http://london1878.com

It is also accessible through the London Map page at the MAPCO website:

http://archivemaps.com

I can only see that in the low res version. Does one have to sign up as a
subscriber to view the map you mention?

Ted

No.  Click on http://london1878.com <http://london1878.com/>  and click on
the square you want of the segmented map.  Wait a few seconds, scroll down
and wait a few seconds more.

Anne