Peal by young ringers at Crayford in 1934

Mike Chester mike at Mfp83RSgr5O2AnzGrrCExGcGF-kP_9LyxwCFysrRV3p9GNzUPdL65AIHRrwLGsCQny59jX_aqe-nZ8otrK458H0X.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 18 19:11:57 GMT 2010

There is a photograph of the peal band in some fairly well know ringing books - I think that one may possibly be by Ron Johnston, perhaps.  I would like to include it as part of the obituary to Percy Stone in the RW.  Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of getting permission to use this photograph?

Mike