[Bell Historians] Re: St. Mary's Cricklade

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at Yqa78n0UTvsCklwpj8NvTQZd04xeoHgRnptc8rCY88E4is13VS4Mc45LuG5MG0qWQ8JKDdaN55Zz2mKps3lOi2EipoIf_MXsrg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 25 07:14:29 GMT 2010

Good - glad I hadn't got it completely wrong, but we all make mistakes!

  From: David Cawley
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Cc: c.j.pickford.t21 at DmaM_gVqU92lnAJRMbclE5Ijbvj0lLDYneluLon-KQnX86_dQx-RB5YmQBwJHJWeNk-4b-ittyRqnS_8T5jQZQkceP0jFvE.yahoo.invalid ; Keltek Trust
  Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Re: St. Mary's Cricklade

  Yes, of course you are correct; no confusion, there is a wrong note in my Catsfield file

  I confirm

  The ex-St Jude Bristol  bell is now at Catsfield and was removed from St Jude, tower by me, you and Andrew Mead. The rope did historic duty elsewhere!

  The ex-St John Clifton bell is at Claverton and was removed by the contractors under my direction

  After a period of storage at Eastville they were moved to JT for safe storage and Dave Kelly in pre-Keltek days negotiated their acquisition from the Bristol Diocese with my agreement. In both cases, such unpromising material turned out quite well

  I was pleased to have the Catsfield weights