bell installations costs

George Skinner george at e2988JVo4-D15QRafubD3gBY0DvhgKA1pPlt8tVOUjH49RzstVTuQ8SZv3xjcV71DI-oW8ouCL0HYLkJjis_La3yVytbpOH3vfw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 8 11:37:06 BST 2010

I am a member of St Peter's Church Belmont, Lancashire where we currently ring a peal of Vickers steel bells, originally installed in the 1850s by industrialist John Hick.  A number of members responded earlier in the year to my request for information about their origins.

We have been offered (free of charge!) some bronze bells which have become available from a closed church in the diocese.  Unfortunately the cost of hanging the bells (which we have been told would be from £20k-£60k) may beyond our small community and I wondered if anyone might suggest likely sources of funding so that we can replace our rather rusty bells with some more tuneful ones.

Thanks,

George