[Bell Historians] Cornhill Article

Andrew Aspland aaspland at dmyyFp0YHtIBl65Gpv__aAh6PY3kF_SlwyBvsW2yfTV4IErmQKYOkxpcWOwAJHzYDQQ22Dbfu7wAAxyv7cQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 18 22:24:01 BST 2010

Which is exactly what I thought - two opposing points - point 1: if you have 1000 examples or 1 does not influence the listing of individual examples - point 2: if you have one example it is important to list it!
Oxymoron or what?
Andrew
> Richard Offen. "Probably my poor wording..."

I thought the wording was clear. There were two independent points: (i)
number must not influence the listing of individual examples (ii) the
smaller the number of examples, the more important it is to both list and
consider preserving.