[Bell Historians] Christchurch Cathedral and St. Paul's, Papanui; Canterbury New Zealand

Richard Offen richard.offen at 2rm5im53MNxTeFHb6E0jAxdmtTpfrYeXEDA5EsyYX3fa1NPBEtzCcukiF3ouOJbGSVWyrNtm5bLT6_M1TeHE__7g1Q.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 4 06:11:21 BST 2010

The following has just been posted on 'Look To', the ANZAB group, from Chris
Oldham in Christchurch:

Cathedral bells rang themselves down  I don't think any damage.  We'll
inspect  during the week.  Tower is closed until structural engineer has had
a good look, so no ringing there until further notice.  I haven't heard
anything from Papanui.

Cheers

Chris

Richard